Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Microsoft Ce0560 Mouse Driver

move from shared hosting to VPS


Building renovation we are doing in our hosting company, I'll throw in these days some entries related to the topic. This time I discuss a typical problem that often goes with hosting plans and virtual stores .

is normal that when we started our online store project staying in a shared web hosting . Summarizing much the issue, this means that on the same server that hosts our online store also housed many other web projects of all types and uses. The server (usually) allocated resources based on demand for each web. Initially, when we have little traffic and few users ever online at our store no problem. But if good health, little by little the store will only increase in visitors, generate more traffic and consume more resources of the shared server.

Read this entire article here

sources of information




Should I switch to a VPS Hosting?

Hi all, well I have 4 sites, 3 conducted in joomla and 1 in wordpress, I have taken out a shared plan with hostgator, but lately I've had several falls on the websites, I always say is not connected to the database and tried to optimize my websites eh but still falling really the most visited has a 5000 4000 or visit the other sites from about 100 to 1000 visits per day, a few days ago to launch an online platform to study created in joomla, has very few students around 30 but I want to provide a stable system, then my question is if I happen to vps plan and think of this plan costs $ 40 monthly vps with plesk
Read the full article here: http://espanol.answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = AtrmD3o6jHu9V76_wKDee6kBEgx.; _ylv = 3 ? qid = 20110304122526AAkrgwg


Hire the best Web Hosting Plan in Mexico, call toll free 01800632 1001. Visit our blog and download the free eBook "10 must have resources to build a Web Site" http://www.alojate.com/blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment